Banana Chocolate Chip Bread recipe is a one bowl wonder that is super easy to make. Don’t we all love the smell of banana bread cooking in the oven?
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175C)
- Spray your pan with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas until completely smooth.
- Stir in the melted butter until smooth.
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt and flour and stir until the batter is thick and combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips then pour/scoop the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice and enjoy!