Creamy, cold, and delicious Chocolate and Peanut Butter Popsiciles. The best dessert for hot smmer days!
- 12 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 5 – 7 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons of natural Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Gefen Vanilla Extract
- 3 ounces 72% chocolate, melted
- In a blender place greek yogurt, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Optional: mix in some chocolate chips or swirl in some extra peanut butter with a popsicle stick. Place popsicle sticks in the center of each mold. Freeze for at least four hours.
- Prepare a lined baking sheet with Baking Parchment Paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 15 second intervals until smooth.
- Remove popsicles from freezer.
- Swiftly dip the popsicle into the melted chocolate and transfer to lined baking sheet. You have to work fast for this part so that the popsicle doesn’t melt. Or just drizzle some chocolate on each popsicle
- Return each popsicle to the freezer.