This recipe is the perfect solution when you don’t want to make an entire batch of chocolate cookies. Juste in 5 minutes enjoy a sweet dessert after dinner. Bring your favourite mug and let’s bake!
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar lightly packed
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp low fat milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips into a microwave safe mug.
- Mix with a small, sturdy whisk until a smooth batter forms and no lumps remain.
- Stir in half of the chocolate chips. Sprinkle remaining half over surface. Cook in microwave for about 1 minute.
- Let cool a few minutes before eating. Enjoy.