Pure white in the inside coated with rich chocolate. These Coconut Popsicles are great summer treat, Enjoy!
For The Coconut Popsicles:
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 3 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon sugar For The Chocolate Shell:
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil
- (Optional ) Chopped almond for topping
To Make The Popsicles:
- Whisk together all coconut popsicle ingredients in a spouted measuring cup until sugar has dissolved.
- After freezing the pop maker for 15 mins , put in your popsicle sticks and pour in the coconut popsicle mixture up to the fill line in your pop maker.
- Allow the mixture to freeze for about 3 hours at least before dipping in chocolate. To Make The Chocolate Shell:
- Heat chocolate chips in an oven safe glass bowl in 20 second increments until melted, stirring in between each time.
- Whisk together the chocolate and coconut oil it is completely smooth and mixed together.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Dip the popsicle into the melted chocolate and transfer to lined baking sheet. drizzle some chopped almond on top.
- Return each popsicle to the freezer for extra 30 mins.