An easy and creamy Chocolate Ganache Tart!
For The Crust:
- Tart dough For The Filling:
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk, refrigerated
- 11/2 cups dark chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- while your tart is cooking in the oven start working on your filling. Remove the canned coconut milk from the refrigerator and without shaking it, gently flip if over. Open it and dump out the watery liquid.
- Scoop the firm coconut cream into a stand mixer. Whisk the cream on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mixer on low, slowly add the maple syrup then chocolate until just combined.
- Pour mixture into tart and refrigerate overnight to set.
- Garnish with fresh stawberries and Raspberries.