Make your own Ice Cream his summer!
- One 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- Pour the condensed milk into a bowl.
- Sift the salt and cocoa powder gradually into the condensed milk, whisking until the mixture completely combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips. Optional.
- Pour the (now slightly thinner) condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream and fold carefully to combine, being sure not to break or deflate the whipped cream. Do not whisk the mixture!
- Pour the ice cream batter into an airtight container and freeze until solid at least seven hours or overnight.
- Once firm, lightly wet an ice cream scoop and scoop servings into bowls.