These Chocolate Kiss Cookies are hit in any occasion. Moist on the inside with the right amount of chewy outside. A a good recipe to make with kids, they can help you unwraping all those Kisses.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Coarse white sanding sugar
- 36 Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Unwrap Hershey's Kisses and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add the Greek yogurt and egg and beat until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until just incorporated.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes, then place Hershey's Kiss on top, pressing down gently. Do not move the cookies until they are completely cool and the kiss has a chance to set back up.