These Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites are an easy snack recipe for kids and adults!
- 2 Bananas
- 2 cup Chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup of Peanut butter
- Cut the banana into round slices.
- On one slice add a small amount of peanut butter.
- Place another slice on top of this and smooth away any peanut butter that may ooze out of the sides.
- Repeat this until all of your slices are used up.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes
- Using a fork, dip the frozen bananas in the chocolate until it's coated. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper and repeat until all bananas are coated.
- Place in freezer for 1 1/2 hours or until they are set.