This no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars are made by chocolate, protein powder, oats and honey. They are the perfect healthy breakfast or snack for you and your family.
- 3 cups Peanut Protein
- ¾ cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk
- In a large bowl, place in all ingredients (except milk) and stir together.
- Add in milk and stir or combine with hands. You might need to add more milk to get a cookie dough texture.
- Press mixture firmly into a 9x13 pan using a sheet of plastic wrap over top to avoid the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm them up. They will become less sticky once they are cold. Cut into bars.
.Bars can be stored in the fridge and consumed in about a week.
.If the bars seem too loose, add a tablespoon or two of extra oats