Level up you dessert game with our melt-in-your mouth Chocolate Snowballs. There’s chocolate in the center of each cookie!
- 150g Plain flour
- 15g Corn flour
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 45g ground almond
- 30g Cocoa powder
- 120g Butter, softened
- 1 small egg yolk
- 50g Walnuts, chopped
- 90g Icing sugar
- In a mixing bowl, stir the soft butter to light. Add icing sugar and mix well and add egg yolk, mix well again.
- Sieve in flour ingredients and cocoa powder, add almond meal, fold well with a rubber spatula.
- Lastly add in chopped walnuts and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Roll dough into small balls , about 10-12g each and place on a lined baking tray.
- OPTIONAL : you can wrap each around 1 milk chocolate candy.
- Bake in preheated oven 170C for about 20 minutes.
- Cool down cookies completely and dust some icing sugar over it.