Chocolate, zucchini and nuts come together in a super moist muffin. A delicious way to start or end the day.
- 1 1/3 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coarsely shredded zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, stir flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt with spoon. In small bowl, beat buttermilk, melted butter, egg and vanilla with whisk until blended. Pour buttermilk mixture into flour mixture; stir until just moistened. Stir in zucchini, chocolate chips and walnuts. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm or cool.