Rich dark chocolate, sweet syrupy jam! this tart will become your absolute favourite.
- Chocolate tart dough Filling
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup blackberry jam
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 10 1/2 oz (300 g) dark chocolate Garnish:
- Fresh berries
- Preheat an oven to 375°. Crust:
- Press pie crust into a pie plate. Chill for 10 minutes in the freezer or 30 minutes in the refrigerator, then poke it several times all over the bottom and sides with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until the crust darkens a few shades. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Filling:
- When the crust is cool, spread the berry jam evenly over the bottom of the tart.
- In a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan, bring the coconut milk to a boil over medium heat. Turn off the heat, and whisk in the vanilla. Then whisk in the chocolate until completed blended and free of any lumps.
- Pour this chocolate filling over the berry jam and spread evenly. Gently transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 2 hours or longer to set.
- Remove the outer rim of the tart pan and let the tart sit out for about 1/2 hour before serving. Garnish with the fresh berries. Enjoy!