These easy chocolate brownies are fudgy cand covered in diffrent nuts . Everything a foodie could possibly ask from a dessert.
- 2 sticks butter (1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- small handful pecan halves, walnut halves, and roasted hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add sugar and brown sugar, mix well.
- Add eggs, mix well. Then flour and cocoa powder, mix until the mixture is lumpy. Add 1/2 cup chocolate. Mix until smooth.
- Line mold with non-stick paper. Take the dough in the mold, spread evenly. Put nuts on top and press lightly. Bake in 35-40 mins.
- Pick them out, let to cold then cut to square pieces.