A 3 ingredients Fudgy Nutella Brownies. Completely outrageous dessert. All of your family would love it.
For The Brownies:
- 600 g Nutella
- 4 Eggs
- 175 g Self Raising Flour For the topping
- 150 g Nutella
- Sea Salt (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper (25x25cm).
- Mix the Nutella, eggs and self raising flour together really well, until it has no lumps.
- Pour the batter in to your tin. Dollop the remaining Nutella on to the top of the batter and swirl. Sprinkle with sea salt if using.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the edges are just solid but the middle still has a little wobble. Enjoy!