Made with just 4 healthy ingredients; Thanks to this healthy Pop recipe you will able to enjoy your frozen treat any time guilt free.
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk ( any other type is okay too)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- In a small sauce-pan over medium-low heat melt the chocolate chips, stirring constantly, until completely melted.
- Add in the milk and increase the heat to medium, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; let cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in vanilla and Greek yogurt; mix well until completely smooth.
- . Place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl (preferably one with a spout) and pour the chocolate mixture through the sieve.
- Pour the strained chocolate liquid into the Popsicle molds and place them in the freezer for 1 hour.
- At this point remove the pops from the freezer and insert the Popsicle sticks in. Freeze for 5 hours, or until hard. ( if you have ice pop mold skip this step=
For creamiest results we recommendfull-fat Greek Yogurt