This dessert will make your mouth water. Adessert you’ve all been waiting for. Be careful i’s capable to put you into a sugar coma, and after consuming it your system may need a week-long detox.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unbleached, all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla Fudge sauce:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Cake:
- In large mixing bowl, stir together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Beat in milk, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking pan or dish and spread evenly. Hot Fudge Layer ( Sauce )
- In medium bowl, stir together sugar, brown sugar, and cocoa powder until combined. Sprinkle mixture over cake batter layer in baking dish.
- Pour hot water evenly over the top. DO NOT STIR OR MIX INTO THE BATTER!
- Bake 35 minutes or until the centre is almost set.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!