Thick and chewy – Gluten, grain and dairy free. These Chocolate chip cookies are perfect for your keto diet!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled (or butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup ultrafine coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, combine beaten egg, melted and cooled coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda, mixing well to combine and form a dough. Fold in chocolate chips. Use your hands to moisten the dough so that it sticks together well.
- Use a cookie scoop or a large tablespoon to scoop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack until completely cool.