Incredibly easy recipe to make the most moist and delicious muffins. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups all-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm Water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tablespoon white Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla Extract
- 6 tablespoons olive Oil : (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt until there are no visible clumps.
- Pour 1 1/2 teaspoons of coffee granules into the 1 cup of warm water and stir gently. In a separate bowl mix together the coffee/water mixture, vinegar, vanilla extract, and olive oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until mixture comes together. Do not over mix (the batter should be thin and slightly lumpy).
- Pour the batter evenly into the cupcake liners (about two-thirds of the way full).
- Place in oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool on wire rack.