A Perfect combination of amoist chocolate cake , vanilla ice cream, and of course strawberry ice cream.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- Strawberry ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Line edge with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs until mixed. Spread in pan. ( check the box's directions)
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a tester comes out clean from the center of the brownie. Let cool and then place in freezer for 1 hour.
- You’ll want the strawberry ice cream to be a little soft so take it out around 50 minutes into the freezing of the brownie. Once the strawberry ice cream is soft, scoop and spread across the brownie until you’re 2/3 the way full. Place back into the freezer to harden.
- When ready to serve, unlatch springform pan and then unwrap the parchment paper from the sides of the ice cream cake. Quickly slice and serve!