Satisfy your chocolate craving with these delicious, easy to make crepes filled with Nutella.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened dutch cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp oil
- butter flavored spray
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup to serve
- Blend flour, milk, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, eggs and oil until smooth in the blender.
- Heat a large nonstick pan on medium-low flame. When hot, spray with buttered flavored spray to coat bottom of pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup crepe mixture into pan, swirling pan slightly to make crepe thin and smooth. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom of crepe is light golden brown.
- Flip; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until light golden brown. Repeat with remaining buttered flavored spray and crepe mixture.
- scoop outNutella using a spoon and place approx 1 or 2 tbsp per crepe. Fold over the sides then roll tightly. Repeat process with all other crepes.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the crepes. Serve.