Get the classic taste of S’mores without the need for a campfire. You won’t be disappointed . This recipe is just too easy and perfect summer treat
- 16 jumbo marshmallows ( you can use mini marshmallows)
- 2 cups Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon softened butter or baking spray
- Place your pan in center rack of the oven. Preheat to 425°F leaving skillet inside. Remove skillet and pan from oven using an oven mitt.
- Grease with softened butter or spray with baking spray.
- Fill your pan with the chocolate combination of your choice along with the heavy cream. Bake in the preheated oven for 3 minutes or until chocolate softens up.
- Remove carefully from oven using oven mitts and place onto a heat safe surface. Place an even layer of marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for an additional 6-8 or until the marshmallows turn golden brown - watching closely near the end in case the marshmallows burn. Remove from oven
- Allow the pan to rest for 3-4 minutes before serving with graham crackers.