An easy fast Breakfast Shake for snickers lovers.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 15 fun sized snickers bars, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce plus more for drizzling, optiona
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- Place 14 chopped snicker’s bars in a blender along with the ice cream, milk, chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce.
- Blend mixture for about 30 seconds to 1 minutes or until desired consistency has been achieved.
- Divide milkshake intomason jars and top with whipped cream.
- Finish with a sprinkle of chopped snickers and a drizzle of caramel sauce