Perfect chocolate chocolate chip cookie stuffed with caramel and sprinkled with salt. Soft, chewy and taste like heaven.
- 1 cup of butter (or 2 sticks) softened or melted
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cups of flour
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 package of caramels
- Optional: kosher salt
- Preheat oven to375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix butter and sugars. Add in cocoa and eggs and mix till combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix then stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll a ball of dough about 1 to 1 1/2 inches big with 1 caramel in the middle of it.
- Optional: Sprinkle the cookie dough with kosher salt.
- On a greased cookie sheet or a cookie sheet lined with a Silicone mat, bake for 9 minutes ( the time can change from one oven to another).
- Let these sit for a few minutes to cool, but eat them while they are warm so that the caramel is still gooey or microwave for a few seconds before eating. Enjoy!