Delicious cookies. Crunchy on the outside and soft inside. enjoy!
- 1/2 cup (120g) butter
- 3/4 cup (150g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (230g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3.5 oz. (100g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1.7 oz. (50g) butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with baking parchment and set aside.
- Add the butter and sugars to a large bowl and mix until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix in well. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix in.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour with cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to the mixing bowl and mix until just combined. Add the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and fold in.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoons and place dough portions with enough space in between on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 12-14 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool down a bit on the baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool down completely. Repeat with the remaining dough.