A richly chocolaty Swedish cake. Easy to make and taste like heaven.
- 1/2 cup orange cake mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- vanilla extract to taste
- 100g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F( 150ºC). Lightly grease an 8-inch pie plate.
- Stir the cake mix, cocoa powder, and salt; set aside.
- Beat the eggs into the sugar for 5 mins. Add the dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour in the vanilla extract and butter; stir lightly until combined.
- Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake on the lower rack of the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until the center has slightly set.
- Allow cake to cool for 1 hour in the pie plate. Serve warm or refrigerate overnight and serve cold.