White chocolate mousse in a dark chocolate cup topped with chocolate curls. The perfect dessert that will be the talk of the town.
- 180g good-quality white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 250g mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 425g can blueberries in syrup, drained For chocolate cups:
- 12 ounces chopped chocolate
- Candy cups, preferably the foil variety
- Small, clean paint brush (optional)
- Temper your chocolate.Take a spoon and fill each cup to the brim with chocolate.
- Let the chocolate sit for a few minutes, just until it starts to set around the edges.
- Then grasp a candy cup by the bottom and invert it over the bowl of chocolate, letting the excess drip out. Once the extra chocolate is gone, you'll be left with a thin, even coating on the sides and bottom of your cup. Mousse:
- Place white chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Fold mascarpone and vanilla through chocolate.
- Using piping bag fill each cup.
- Top with chocolate curls. Enjoy!