These Chocolate Dipped Coconut Cookies are so easy to make. Such an easy and delicious treat.
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 oz. 60% dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut shreds, coconut flour, and sea salt
- Add the coconut oil and agave. Mix everything until it’s combined.
- Then, form little cookie discs on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let them sit on the baking sheet and cool completely before you transfer them to the cooling rack.
- When the cookies are cool, melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1.5 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Take each cookie and dip it into the chocolate. Place it back on the cooling rack or on parchment paper.
- Fridge for 5 minutes. Enjoy!