A frozen sweet treat. Great combination of whipped cream and HERSHEY’S Cocoa for hot summer days
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- Dash of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- Sweetened Whipped Cream, for serving
- Grated bittersweet chocolate, for garnish
- Stir together sugar, creamer, cocoa and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Pour milk into blender container. Add powdered mixture and ice. Cover; blend until ice is finely crushed and drink is smooth and icy.
- Pour into two (10-ounce) ice cream soda glasses and top each with a generous dollop of whipped cream and some grated chocolate.
- Serve ice cold with straws and long-handled spoons.