Quick and easy to prepare, using just 6 all-natural ingredients. This fugde is dairy-free & gluten-free, and melts in your mouth just like traditional fudge!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil , melted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond butter and coconut oil until smooth. (This works best if the ingredients are at room temperature or slightly warm. If using almond butter from the fridge, make sure it sits out on the counter first so that the coconut oil won't solidify instantly when mixed together.)
- Add in the cocoa powder, maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla, and stir until smooth and creamy.
- ansfer the mixture to a 9-inch square dish, lined with parchment paper for easy removal, and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Place the dish in the freezer, and allow the fudge to set for at least an hour before slicing and serving. Thanks to the coconut oil, this raw fudge will melt quickly if left to sit in a warm room, so it's best served directly from the freezer.
- Store the leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer. For a softer fudge, store it in the fridge. This fudge lasts up to a month when stored in the fridge.