Soft, sugary goodness covered with rich dark chocolate.
- 55 g (4 tablespoons) salted butter, at room temperature
- 55 g (4 tablespoons) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225 g icing sugar (with 2 tablespoons removed)
- 12 ounces Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers, (dark chocolate)
- Orange zest/Orange extract or other flavorings of your choice, ( optional ).
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- Beat together the butter, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Gradually beat in the icing (powdered) sugar until well combined.
- Mix in the flavorings of your choice, if using.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon balls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Freeze balls for about 30 minutes.
- Once firm, remove balls from freezer, and use your fingertips to shape smooth.
- elt chocolate wafers according to package directions. Using a toothpick, dip each truffle into the melted chocolate, tapping on the side of the bowl to remove the excess.
- Drop onto parchment paper and add sprinkles immediately. Repeat.