Easy rich and light Chocolate Mousse made with only 3 ingredients.
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream 30-35% mf
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Combine cocoa powder and instant pudding powder in a bowl.
- Add whipping cream and mix with an electric mixer on medium high for 1 minute.
- Pour into serving dishes immediately and serve or refrigerate.
- Garnish your mousse with whipped topping,( fresh berries, and chocolate shaving) optional.