Fast and easy cake!
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz | 30 g) self raising flour ( or for a keto version; 2 tablespoons almond flour + 1 tablespoon coconut flour+ 1/2 teaspoon baking powder)
- 1 tablespoon natural granulated sweetener
- 2 level teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Grab a 1/2-cup capacity mug and spray with cooking oil spray. Into the mug, add in the flour, sweetener,, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine. To that, add your melted coconut oil, milk and vanilla.
- Fold in 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate chips. Mix them through. Top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake in your microwave on 'Quick' or High' setting for 40 seconds. Open the door and gently touch the top with your finger tip. If it's still a little underdone in the middle, bake for another 10 seconds until cooked through . Note the cake will continue cooking in the mug after its removed)
- For a fudgier cake, check it after 40 seconds with a toothpick and it should come out slightly dirty, but not with a lot of cake batter attached.)
- Serve with fruit, icing sugar, ice cream, or whipped cream!