This Raspberry White Chocolate Pie really is so easy, but looks super duper impressive and it seems like you spent hours on it.
- Pie dough Filling:
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups whipping (heavy) cream
- 1 package (6 ounces) white baking bars (white chocolate), chopped
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Bake your crust from 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely on wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- place orange liqueur in 2-quart saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over liqueur; let stand 5 minutes to soften. Stir in 3/4 cup of the whipping cream; heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in white chocolate until melted and smooth. Transfer to medium bowl; refrigerate about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cool but not set.
- In chilled medium bowl, beat remaining 3/4 cup whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into white chocolate mixture. Spoon mixture into baked crust. Refrigerate to set.
- Arrange raspberries over filling, and top with melted white chocolate. Enjoy!