Enjoy These soft and fluffy Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins that are loaded with chocolate chips.
- 1 3/4 cup All-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinammon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray two mini-muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray. ( 14 each)
- In large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together. Set aside. In medium bowl, whisk eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, melted butter, vanilla, and milk together until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stir a few times, then add mini chocolate chips. Fold everything together gently just until combined.
- Fill muffin cups around 3/4—all the way full. Go for about 1 tablespoon of batter per muffin.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove pans from oven. Allow muffins to slightly cool before serving.