These homemade popsicles are just as easy as they are insanely delicious.
- 3 large bananas sliced and frozen
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 11 ounces milk chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Combine frozen banana slices, cocoa powder and peanut butter in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds and insert wooden popsicle sticks according to manufacturers directions. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Combine chocolate morsels and coconut oil in a medium bowl. Microwave for 1 min.
- Stir well. Microwave again for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Remove popsicles one at a time and spoon chocolate mixture evenly over popsicle.
- Tap carefully to remove excess chocolate. Place popsicle upright in a styrofoam block to set chocolate or lay carefully on wax paper to set. To store, wrap individually and store in freezer.