Make your own delicious Peaut Butter Cups at home. This recipe is super easy and fast. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups are 100% more tastier than the packaged ones. Enjoy with your beloved ones!
For the chocolate coating:
- 16 ounces high quality dark chocolate (you may use semi-sweet or milk chocolate if desired), roughly chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt For the peanut butter filling:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, preferably unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, room temperatured
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Optional: Pinch of sea salt
Peanut butter filling:
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey; whisk well to combine.
- Season to taste, adding more honey and salt, if desired. Set aside. Chocolate coating:
- n a medium-sized microwave safe bowl combine the chopped chocolate and coconut oil.
- Melt, using the microwave set on low, in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until completely melted. Whisk smooth and set aside. Assembly:
- Line two 12-mold muffin tins with paper liners. Fill each mold with 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate.
- Top each with a teaspoon of peanut butter filling, then top with another teaspoon or so of melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, if using, then place pans in the fridge for 20 minutes, or until chocolate has set.
Peanut Butter cups can be stored in the fridge up to two weeks.