Only three ingredients to make these no-bake peanut butter and chocolate clusters. Made with wholesome almonds, dark chocolate, creamy peanut butter.
- 1 cup roasted and unsalted whole almonds
- 7–8 oz. good quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line several large baking sheets with parchment or wax paper.
- Create small clusters out of the almonds on the lined baking sheet. I used about 4 almonds per cluster.
- Top each cluster with a small dollop (about 1/2 teaspoon) of peanut butter.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave until smooth.
- Spoon the melted chocolate over each cluster covering the nuts and peanut butter.
- Place the baking sheets in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to set, anywhere from 10-20 or so minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.