Ice-cream sandwich is a quick and easy fun dessert. You’ll love it!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2¼ cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract ICE-CREAM SANDWICHES:
- 3 pints ice cream
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Make the batter. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with the cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk with the melted butter, eggs and vanilla to combine. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Preheat the waffle iron. Lightly spray the iron with nonstick spray. Ladle batter into the waffle maker. Prepare the waffles according to the manufacturer’s instructions, 3 to 6 minutes. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Cool the waffles to room temperature. Then, cut each into quarters. Place one scoop of ice cream on one piece of brownie waffle. Use a spoon to spread the ice cream into an even layer. Top with a second piece of brownie waffle.
- If desired, dip the sides of ice cream sandwich into toppings of choice. Immediately place onto a tray in the freezer.