Chocolate Pizza is an insanely delicious dessert pizza that’ll be perfect as a snack or as a family dessert that everybody can enjoy together!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs divided
- 1 1/3 cup Purpose Baking Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup salted butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips divided
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs, flour, and baking soda. In a medium bowl with a stand mixer, cream together the butter, sugars, and salt. Slowly add in the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and slowly mix until fully combined.
- Using your hands, press the dough firmly into the bottom of a pizza pie pan ( spray pan with nonstick spray).
- Use a fork to pierce the dough all over, about 20-25 times.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crust begins to brown and is baked through.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chips, leaving a rim around the outside untouched.
- After about 3-4 minutes, the chocolate chips will have melted enough for you to be able to use a spoon to spread it out, like “pizza sauce”. Spread out until smooth.
- Sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs, then the mini marshmallows and remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Place under a broiler set to high for 1-3 minutes or until the marshmallows are just browned. Watch closely so the marshmallows don’t burn.
- Remove from the oven. Enjoy!