A thirty-minute recipe to make your new favorite silky no-bake chocolate dessert. Double chocolate cheesecake recipe is perfect for special occasions.
- 1 package Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 5 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 18 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 8 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix Oreo and butter in a bowl to combine. Slightly grease the edges of a 9-inch springform pan, press the Oreo mix into the bottom of the pan and spread. Put into a fridge.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and cocoa powder with a blender, until well combined. Add melted chocolate and mix well again.
- In another bowl mix whipping cream, powder sugar and vanilla extract. Now add the whipping cream mixture to the cream cheese one and mix well.
- Add the cream filling to the Oreo crust, cover the pan and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Optional: Serve topped with whipping cream and berries.