Chocolate Chip Dip! , dig right in and relive your childhood!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks or vanilla wafers ( for salty-sweet combination: Pretzel sticks are amazingly delicious.