Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy breakfast the entire family will enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Combine the eggs, buttermilk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle.
- Sprinkle each pancake with 2 teaspoon chocolate chips. Turn when bubbles for on top of pancake; cook until second side is golden brown.