These rich, smooth, and creamy Mini Triple Chocolate Cheesecakes are the perfect for any occasion. A tasty Oreo cookie crust topped with chocolate cheesecake and garnished with your favorite toppings for a crowd favorite dessert!
FOR THE CRUST
- 12 chocolate creme filled sandwich cookies (Oreos)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted) FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 12 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Baking Chips (melted)
- 2/3 cup ( 10 tbsp. + 2 tsp / 160 mil) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs (room temperature) FOR THE GANACHE
- 1/3 cup ( 2 oz / 60 mil )Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup (60 mil / 2 fl oz ) whipping cream hot FOR THE TOPPING ( optional)
- 12 fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with foil cupcake liners. CRUST
- Place cookies and melted butter together in a blender and puree until no large chunks
- Divide among cupcake liners and press the crumbs firmly in the bottom of each. CHEESECAKE
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the sweetened condensed milk, melted chocolate, and vanilla and beat until combined and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until evenly mixed. Spoon batter into liners dividing it equally among all 12.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until set (it won't jiggle when you shake the pan).
- Let the cheesecakes cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 15 minutes.
- . Remove the cheesecakes from the pan onto the cooling rack and cool another 15 minutes.
- Move the cheesecakes to the fridge and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until cold. GANACHE
- Place chocolate in a bowl. Microwave whipping cream and pour over chocolate. Let it sit for 2 minutes and then stir until smooth.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of ganache onto the top of each cheesecake and spread to the edges. TOPPING
- Top each with a raspberry. Enjoy.