Refreshing and easy to make OREO ICE CREAM CAKE. I mean think about it, this is cake with ice cream and oreos. Best of all, you don’t need an ice cream maker.
- 2½ cups Oreo baking crumbs
- ½ cup softened butter ICE CREAM
- 40 Oreo cookies
- 5 egg whites
- 27 fl oz (800ml) heaving cream
- 10 fl oz(1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz (57g) semi sweet chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
- 4 tsp granular sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix the Oreo baking crumbs and the butter.
- Pour the crumb/butter mixture into a 13 by 9 inch baking pan (or larger if you want shorter ice cream squares.
- Spread and press the crumb mixture evenly on the bottom, making sure the entire bottom is covered and packed. I use the bottom of a glass to press it all down.
- Using a food processor, chop up the 40 cookies and set aside. If you don't have a food processor, place the cookies in a ziplock bag, close it and beat the cookies with a rolling pin
- Beat the egg whites with two tsp of sugar until they form peaks and set aside.
- Beat the heavy cream (whipping cream) with 2 tsp sugar until it forms peaks.
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, chopped Oreo cookies, heavy cream, condensed milk and chocolate. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the packed Oreo crust and smooth out evenly in the pan.
- Cover the ice cream with parchment paper and then cling or plastic wrap tightly.
- Place the pan in the freezer and let it freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Take the ice cream cake out about 10 minute before serving.