These easy bite-sized Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Cups are your first choice on all occasions.
For The Peanut Butter Cookie Cups:
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips For The Dark Chocolate Ganache:
- 10 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Stick (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
Peanut Butter Cookie Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla until well blended. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined, and fold in chocolate chips. Cover and chill dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Place one tablespoon of dough into ungreased mini muffin cup and press down slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Allow cookie cups to cool in the muffin pan for 15 minutes and carefully remove from pan. Dark Chocolate Ganache:
- Place chopped dark chocolate in a stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Add butter to a saucepan. Turn the heat to low and allow the butter to melt. Once it’s melted, turn the heat to medium. Once the butter starts bubbling, allow it to bubble for about a minute (taking care so the butter does not brown). Pour the butter mixture over the chocolate in the bowl.
- Allow the chocolate to sit for 5 minutes, without stirring. After waiting, stir with a rubber spatula until it’s thoroughly mixed together and all of the chocolate has melted. Allow it to cool completely and set, about 45 minutes.
- Once cookie cups are completed cooled, pipe a swirl on each cookie cup.