A healthy and easy grab and go snack; that Kids and adults would love.
- 1 pound dark chocolate (70 to 80 percent cacao)
- 1 1/4 cups roasted nuts ( almonds, hazelnuts, pecans,walnuts ect..)
- 3/4 cup salted roasted pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a sharp knife, finely chop the chocolate. In a bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water, heat the chopped chocolate, stirring occasionally, until it is about two-thirds melted.
- Remove the bowl from the saucepan and stir the chocolate until it is completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the baking sheet.Use the spatula to spread the chocolate into a large rectangle.
- Sprinkle the nuts, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, and chia seeds on top.
- Refrigerate the bark for about 10 minutes, until hardened.
- Remove the parchment paper, break into 25 pieces and store or serve. Enjoy!