Delicious Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies pancakes are the best failsafe way to start a great day.
- 1/2 cup (40 g) old fashioned oats.
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1 ripe banana.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk .
- 2 dates, pitted.
- 2-3 tbsp dark chocolate chips( plus more for topping).
- coconut oi.
- Blend all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a food processor or blender, until well mixed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a little coconut oil.
- Dollop the batter into the frying pan and spread out a bit with a spoon.
- Cook until lightly golden underneath, then flip and cook until the other side is golden.
- Serve warm with the remaining chocolate chips.