Treat yourself to the ultimate milkshake at home. Refreshing Mint Chocolate Milkshake is perfect for any day.
- 3 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2g green gel food colour (optional) TOPPINGS
- 5g mint leaves. ( Optional)
- 5g dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a blender, add the ice cream and the whole milk.
- whisk in food coloring .
- Blend until ingredients are creamy.
- Top with optional ingredients. Enjoy
TIP: Stick the glasses into the freezer for a few minutes before you fill them with the milkshakes. This way, the shakes stay as cold and thick as possible and don’t get runny too fast.