Super Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Oreo Cookie Crust layered with a peanut butter filling and chocolate ganache!
- 20 Oreos about 3/4 of a full package
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache:
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup salted roasted peanuts, chopped
- Add Oreos to a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter to the food processor and pulse a couple more times to combine
- Press into a 9 inch pie pan and place crust in the freezer for 10 minutes to set. Peanut Butter Filling:
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on low speed until incorporated.
- Spoon the peanut butter mixture into the crust. Place in the refrigerator while you are working on your ganache. Chocolate Ganache:
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate with the heavy cream and microwave at high power in 20-second intervals until the chocolate is just melted and the cream is hot. Stir until well blended, then let cool to barely warm, stirring occasionally.
- Spread the chocolate topping over the chilled peanut butter filling and sprinkle the chopped peanuts around the edges of the pie. Chill, uncovered, in the refrigerator for 3 more hours.