Easy version of a classic Rocky Road recipe. Chocolates, biscuits, walnuts, and marshmallows set in melted chocolate.
- 450g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150g ginger nut biscuits, broken into 1cm chunks
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 2 x 40g Crunchie bars, cut into 1cm chunks
- 1 cup of walnuts
- Line the base and sides of the tin with baking parchment.
- Place the milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of hot water. Bring the water to boil, then take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to melt slowly.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the saucepan and allow the chocolate to cool to just above room temperature. (If it’s too hot, the marshmallows will melt.)
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and press into the prepared tin. Place in the fridge to chill for 1-2 hours or until set, then cut into fingers or squares to serve.